Wednesday, June 9, 2010

just super

1) If you could turn invisible, what would you do with this ability?
Find a way to make money off it.
2) If you could fly, how would you do it? Wings? Rocket pack? Purely under your own power, like Superman?
Like Superman. Wings are just not good for normal day to day life. A rocket pack can be stolen or taken against your will. Yes, I have thought about this.
3) If you could tranform into other people, look however you wanted, how would you choose to look, or who would you turn into?
This kinda goes hand and hand with question #1. Most of the things I can think of do to with this power are sneaky and would be used in a distasteful manner. In such cases I would expect to be well compensated.
4) If you could turn into an animal, which animal would it be?
I think domesticated cats have a fairly easy go of things. Eat, sleep, belly rub, chase shadows, remix, repeat.
5) If you had superpowers, would you use them to become a vigilante superhero, fighting crime?
Really I have been thinking about this quite a bit as of late. I keep watching the footage of the oil spill and thinking. “Superman could stop that easy”. No, really, this has been on my thoughts. Have the Hulk tie the pipe in a knot or shove a stopper in the opening. Flash running in a circle around the rig would cause a cyclone effect and he is ideal for clean up. As much crap as Aquaman gets, can you honestly tell me who would be better suited for this job? I guess what I am saying is that if you had superpowers why stop at crime or vigilante when you could do so much more to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment