Monday, November 15, 2010

berfdaze

Birthdays

1. Do you really make wishes when you blow out the candles on your cake?
I make wishes on all kinds of things. I even have an alarm on my phone for 11:11 so I get at least one wish a day in.
2. Have any of the wishes ever come true, if yes?
A few
3. How do you feel about birthdays? (e.g. love the attention, just another day, don't want anyone to know my real age, etc.)
Birthdays are great. I try and celebrate for the whole week. My favorite holiday by far.
4. Tell us a favorite gift you've received, or something you'd really like for your next birthday.
Favorite birthday gift is the amazon Kindle I got a few years back. Next birthday I would really like to go skydiving.
5. What flavor cake?
My cake days are over. Stick a candle in a cheese ball or a sushi roll instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment