Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random!

Random!
1. What is your favorite book and why?
The Partly Cloudy Patriot by Sarah Vowell is my answer today. I am a history nerd but really love thinking about how events of the past resonate today. Sarah is a master of the cause and effect of history and funny to boot.
2. How many languages do you speak?
Southern American English and gibberish.
3. How many family members do you have named Bill?, Jim? ETC?
No Bills or Jims that I know of. Plenty of Andy and Tommy kids though.
4. What's your all time favorite song?
Chuck Berry's Johnny B. Goode released onto the world Dec 27, 1957. That is my answer now. Great music is viral in nature. I am currently infected by Chuck Berry's fat fingered sound.
5. What can't you imagine your life without?
Music, MJ, aside from that I think I could adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment