Wednesday, December 16, 2009

5x3

5 quotes I am currently digging:

1. Treat everyday as a race that has already started.
2. Men are generally idle, and ready to satisfy themselves, and intimidate the industry of others, by calling that impossible which is only difficult.
3. You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
4. A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.
5. If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

5 brands I am not cool enough to wear

1. affliction
2. tap out
3. diesel
4. hollister
5. purple label

5 reasons you are doing it wrong

1. It is not about you
2. Control is an illusion
3. It is funny. You just are too prideful to admit it.
4. You do/did it to yourself
5. While nothing is trivial, you must decide what does and doesn't matter. Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment