Monday, December 28, 2009

Q&A

Morning Routine!

1. What time do you usually wake up on weekdays?
6:15 to 6:30
2. What about weekends?
around 7:00
3. What do you eat for breakfast?
leftovers, lite yogurt, or sugar-free jello pudding
4. Do you take a shower at night or in the morning?
in the morning. Grandpa Tom told me to get a job where I needed to clean up before work rather than after work
5. How long does it take you to get ready?
Breakfast, dog walking, protein shake, clean up, dress, about 45 mnutes to an hour

Childhood.

1. What one food most reminds you of your childhood?
Superman
2. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bicycle?
I really don't recall. Maybe 5 or so.
3. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?
I think Darcy told me he was not real when I was 4.
4. What was your favorite television show/cartoon when you were little?
The Dukes of Hazzard, Wonder Woman, Star Trek, and Buck Rogers
5. What is the youngest age you remember being and do you have a specific memory of when you were that age?
My earliest memory is seeing a giraffe at the Tulsa Zoo. I am not sure how old I was but I was sitting in a stroller so...

No comments:

Post a Comment