Friday, April 16, 2010

Brock-a-saurus Rex

1.What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
Underdog, GI Joe, Transformers
2. Do you read comic books? Why or why not?
I used to. They get really expensive. I actually once changed jobs to be able to afford my monthly Batman habit.
3. Have you read a book and thought it should be turned into a movie? If so, which book?
Pretty much any of Christopher Moore's stuff
4. Do you watch cartoons now if you are a teenager/adult?
I do. I never have stopped. My favorite of all time is Batman The Animated Series. I love FLCL, Samurai Champloo, and I am currently waiting for new The Venture Bros.
5. What is your favorite quote from a television show?
The Venture Bros. is like a quote machine.
Hank: I've thought a lot about it and if we can't get the antidote in time and it comes down to it... I... well, I want you to be the one to kill me.
Brock: Don't talk like that Hank. We're going to find...
Hank: Promise me Brock!
Brock: Ok
Hank: Promise me.
Brock: Ok, I promise.
Hank: Super swear?
Brock: Yes Hank.
(pause)
Hank: Hey Brock, how would you do it.
Brock: You're asleep, quick jerk on the neck, you'll never feel a thing.
Hank: You've thought about this.
Brock: Yes, I have

No comments:

Post a Comment