Friday, April 16, 2010

Wait...Wut?

Whenever I am running a cash till and it is clear that the person I am helping is not paying attention to me, or the transaction, at all I call nickels 'big dimes'. Well, it all comes back around folks. I was just at Quiktrip and the guy behind the counter finished the transaction by saying "Have a rest of your day". I thought... Wut? Not "Have a nice/good day" not "Enjoy the rest of your day" but "Have a rest of your day". May as well bid someone adieu with "Keep breathing now ya hear". I simply shrugged it off. Maybe I heard wrong, maybe the guy mixed two farewells together and didn't even know it. Then I check the palm of my hand where he put my change. 10 cents short. I let this guy slide on his little game and it cost me 2 "big dimes".

No comments:

Post a Comment