Monday, July 12, 2010

wait...wut?

1. If you had to have a Siamese Twin, who would you want it to be and why?
I think that it is clear that said person would be my twin. Duh.
2. Would you rather be connected at the top of the head, or at the waist and why?
If you are gonna let me pick where we are connected then I opt for the pinky toe.
3. Make up a definition to the made up word "kituxilicious". Use it in a sentence.
kituxilicious is an uncomfortable condition. a stitch in your side from overeating. This condition is usually in combination with meat sweats. Bobby was sidelined with kituxilicious and meat sweats after attempting the KFC Double Down.
4. Do you think there is something ultimately good about everyone? Everyone has dark and light sides. Though it is true that some hide their light from the world.
5. Would you relive your high school days? Why/why not?
No thank you. If I did it all over again I don't trust myself to make the same mistakes and/or decisions. Then, I may have never met MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment